Outdoor Cushions Giveaway
*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED*. As we count down the last few days of Summer, we’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a pair of beautiful matching outdoor cushions.
Created by our makers, these cushions come in Romo’s Lopez fabric, a specialist outdoor material which is both durable and practical. Perfect for picnics or great in the garden, these cushions are mould resistant, water repellent and even soil repellent. And best of all, they come in a beautiful yellow/lime colourway with a lovely geometric print.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow the steps below:
1. Head to Instagram
2. Make sure you’re following @jclaytonandco
3. Like the competition post
4. Tag at least one friend you think would also like to enter this competition. Each tagged friend counts as an entry!
The competition closes at 4pm GMT on Thursday 12th September 2019. The winner will be chosen at random and announced once the competition has closed. This competition is not administered or endorsed by Instagram - please see below for the full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Romo outdoor cushion competition on Jane Clayton & Company’s Instagram feed (also promoted on Facebook and Twitter). By entering this competition, you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them:
Who may enter
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 16 or over, except for any employees (or family members of employees) or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of this competition.
2. If you are under 18 years old you must have the permission of your parent or guardian who must have read and agreed to these terms on your behalf.
How to enter
1. To take part in this competition, you will need to follow @jclaytonandco on Instagram, like the original competition post and tag at least one friend in the comments section.
2. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Entries that have been generated by an automatic means will be void.
1. The competition commences on Thursday 5th September 2019 and closes at 4pm on Thursday 12th September 2019 (UK time). Entries received after the competition period will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
1. One winner will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
2. The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within 3 working days of the draw.
1. The prize consists of 2 hand-finished outdoor cushions in Romo’s ‘Lopez’ outdoor fabric, colourway ‘Wasabi.’ Each cushion measures 50cm x 50cm.
2. The promoter may substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. If the winner is not able to accept the prize for any reason or does not respond within 2 days of the draw date, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
1. The promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control: a) any postponement or cancellation of the competition; and b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used; c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient).
2. Please note that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform. You acknowledge that the social media platform on which this competition is hosted bears no responsibility for this competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the social media platform from any liability whatsoever in connection with this competition. You understand that the information you provide is provided to Jane Clayton & Company (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to the social media platform.
3. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
1. The promoter may use the winner’s personal details for the purpose of administering this competition and may publish the winner’s social media handle when announcing the winner on its social media channels. For more information about Personal Details in relation to this competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org