To help brighten January up, we’re giving one lucky Instagram follower the chance to win 2 beautiful handmade Morris & Co. cushions and a £250 voucher to spend on any Style Library products on our website!
Handmade in our workroom, these matching 50 x 50cm cushions come in Morris & Co.s iconic Willow Boughs print fabric and are complete with consealed zips and piping.
To win this fabulous prize worth over £400, simply follow the steps below:
1. Head to Instagram
2. Make sure you’re following @jclaytonandco
3. Like the competition post
4. Tag at least one friend you think would also like to enter this competition. Each tagged friend counts as an entry!
This competition closes at 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday 23rd January. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Instagram on Thursday 24th January.
T's & C's
These terms and conditions apply to the Morris & Co. cushion competition on Jane Clayton & Company’s Instagram feed (also promoted on Facebook and Twitter). By entering this competition, you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them:
Who may enter
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 16 or over, except for any employees (or family members of employees) or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of this competition.
2. If you are under 18 years old you must have the permission of your parent or guardian who must have read and agreed to these terms on your behalf.
How to enter
1. To take part in this competition, you will need to follow @jclaytonandco on Instagram, like the competition post and tag at least one friend.
2. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Entries that have been generated by an automatic means will be void.
1. The competition commences on Wednesday 16 January 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 23 January 2019 (UK time). Entries received after the competition period will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
1. One winner will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
2. The winner will be notified by direct message within 3 working days of the draw.
1. The prize includes: 2 handmade, piped cushions in Morris & Co. cream/pale green Willow Boughs fabric and a £250 voucher to spend on any Style Library products available on janeclayton.co.uk (Style Library brands: Zoffany, Harlequin, Sanderson, Morris & Co., Scion and Anthology) available on the Jane Clayton & Company website (voucher redeemable over the phone only, must be redeemed by Thursday 28 February 2019).
2. The promoter may substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. If the winner is not able to accept the prize for any reason or does not respond within 7 days of the draw date, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
1. The promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control: a) any postponement or cancellation of the competition; and b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used; c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient)
2. Please note that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform. You acknowledge that the social media platform on which this competition is hosted bears no responsibility for this competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the social media platform from any liability whatsoever in connection with this competition. You understand that the information you provide is provided to Jane Clayton and Company (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to the social media platform.
3. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
1. The promoter may use the winner’s personal details for the purpose of administering this competition and may publish the winner’s social media handle when announcing the winner on its social media channels. For more information about Personal Details in relation to this competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org