Farrow & Ball Giveaway
*Competition now closed.*
With so much homegrown talent, we’re highlighting some of our favourite British fabric and wallpaper brands…and it doesn’t get more quintessentially British than Farrow & Ball.
Founded in Dorset in 1946, Farrow & Ball has been inspiring interiors ever since, using high-quality ingredients and artisanal methods to create its iconic paints and wallpapers.
To celebrate this great British brand, we’re giving one lucky Instagram follower the chance to win a copy of Farrow & Ball’s new book, ‘Recipes for Decorating’. Combining inspirational imagery with practical advice for creating your dream home, this invaluable sourcebook by Farrow & Ball’s Colour Curator Joa Studholme is perfect for anyone wanting to explore the endless possibilities of colour.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow the steps below:
1. Head to Instagram
2. Make sure you’re following @jclaytonandco
3. Like the competition post
4. If would like to, tag a friend and we will also enter them!
The competition closes at 4pm GMT on Friday 28th July 2019. The winner will be chosen at random and announced once the competition has closed. This competition is not administered or endorsed by Instagram - please see below for the full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Farrow & Ball ‘Recipes for Decorating’ book competition on Jane Clayton & Company’s Instagram feed (also promoted on Facebook and Twitter). By entering this competition, you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them:
Who may enter
1. 1. The competition is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 16 or over, except for any employees (or family members of employees) or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of this competition.
2. 2. If you are under 18 years old you must have the permission of your parent or guardian who must have read and agreed to these terms on your behalf.
How to enter
1. To take part in this competition, you will need to follow @jclaytonandco on Instagram and like the original competition post and tag at least one friend in the comments section.
2. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Entries that have been generated by an automatic means will be void.
1. The competition commences on Friday 21st June 2019 and closes at 4pm on Friday 28th June 2019 (UK time). Entries received after the competition period will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
1. One winner will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
2. The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within 1 working days of the draw.
1. The prize consists of 1 x ‘Recipes for Decorating’ book by Farrow & Ball.
2. The promoter may substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. If the winner is not able to accept the prize for any reason or does not respond within 3 days of the draw date, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
1. The promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control: a) any postponement or cancellation of the competition; and b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used; c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient).
2. Please note that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform. You acknowledge that the social media platform on which this competition is hosted bears no responsibility for this competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the social media platform from any liability whatsoever in connection with this competition. You understand that the information you provide is provided to Jane Clayton & Company (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to the social media platform.
3. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
1. The promoter may use the winner’s personal details for the purpose of administering this competition and may publish the winner’s social media handle when announcing the winner on its social media channels. For more information about Personal Details in relation to this competition, please email email@example.com