*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED*
It's present time! The season of goodwill is upon us so we’ve teamed up with our friends at GP & J Baker, Sanderson, Samuel & Sons, Designers Guild and Style Library to give one lucky Instagram follower the chance to win a beautiful handmade Christmas bag, filled to the brim with glorious goodies.
The prize includes: a traditional Christmas bag and reindeer cushion handmade in our workroom, a set of 6 luxury Designers Guild Christmas crackers, 3 GP & J Baker cedarwood scented candles, a luxury coffee and cafetière hamper, a Scion ‘Tea for One’ teapot and a £100 voucher to spend on any Style Library products on our website.
To win this gorgeous gift worth over £400, simply follow the steps below:
1. Head to Instagram
2. Make sure you’re following @jclaytonandco
3. Like the competition post
4. Tag at least one friend you think would also like to enter this competition
This competition closes on Monday 10 December and the winner will be chosen at random and announced on Tuesday 11 December. Please see below for full T’s & C’s.
T's & C's
These terms and conditions apply to the Handmade Christmas Bag competition on Jane Clayton & Company’s Instagram feed (also promoted on Facebook and Twitter). By entering this competition, you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them.
Who may enter
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 16 or over, except for any employees (or family members of employees) or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of this competition.
2. If you are under 18 years old you must have the permission of your parent or guardian who must have read and agreed to these terms on your behalf.
How to enter
1. To take part in this competition, you will need to follow @jclaytonandco on Instagram, like the competition post and tag at least one friend.
2. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entries that have been generated by an automatic means will be void.
1. The competition commences on Tuesday 4 December 2018 and closes at 5pm on Tuesday 11 December 2018 (UK time). Entries received after the competition period will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
1. One winner will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
2. The winner will be notified by direct message within 3 working days of the draw.
1. The prize includes: one handmade Christmas bag in Ian Mankin fabric and finished with a Samuel & Sons pompom trim, Scion Tea for One tea pot set, 3 x GP & J Baker No.1 scented candles, a coffee and cafetière hamper, a 6 pack set of Designers Guild luxury Christmas crackers, £100 voucher to spend on Style Library fabrics or wallpapers on our website (redeemable over the phone only, must be redeemed by Thursday 31 January 2019).
2. The promoter may substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. If the winner is not able to accept the prize for any reason or does not respond within 7 days of the draw date, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
1. The promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control: a) any postponement or cancellation of the competition; and b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used; c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient)
2. Please note that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform. You acknowledge that the social media platform on which this competition is hosted bears no responsibility for this competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the social media platform from any liability whatsoever in connection with this competition. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the competition (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to the social media platform.
3. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
1. The promoter may use the winner’s personal details for the purpose of administering this competition and may publish the winner’s social media handle when announcing the winner on its social media channels.