Work with us...
Customer Service Specialist
This varied role will involve engaging with customers and suppliers. You will help to maintain the highest standard of customer service which has been an important part of our success. The role includes both customer facing and admin tasks. This is a full time role based at our offices in Paulton.
- Dealing with a wide variety of customer enquiries, including: taking payment, stock checks, providing technical information, and advising on product choices.
- Understanding our huge range of designer products.
- Being highly familiar with the features and functions of the website.
- Resolving complaints and dealing with problem orders, including delivery delays, out of stocks and damaged goods.
- Making recommendations for improvements to systems and processes.
Skills & Experience
- An engaging and lively phone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner, able to multi-task across different systems and processes.
- Calm under pressure, and able to work at a fast pace.
- Pro-active in seeking to resolve problems and able to make judgement calls in new situations.
- Previous customer service experience, but this may have been gained outside of an office, for example in retail or hospitality.
- Able to work flexible hours as needed, depending on workload.
Good pay, bonus, flexible working hours, 29 days paid holiday (including bank holidays), company pension, employee discount scheme.
We aim to create an enjoyable team environment, where employees are valued and their contribution to our business success is recognised and rewarded.
Please email your CV and covering letter including details of qualifications, career and current salary to